WHY BUILD? This home is barley lived in and comes with a home warranty.. Built in 2018 with many upgrades .Gorgeous Casa Solana Model with Mediterranean Elevation. This home has five bedrooms and each bedroom has their own private bath, the master bedroom, guest bedroom and half bath are on the first floor and three bedrooms upstairs. The neighborhood amenities and ''A'' rated schools is what makes this the place to live! The Addison Village Club house features an enormous clubhouse with multiple rooms that may be reserved for events, two pools, six tennis courts and two pickle ball courts. Home has a barrel tile roof, open floor plan, coffered ceiling in family room, mud room, french doors that lead to lanai which is plumbed for kitchen.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
5 Full/1 Half
3,179 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Sinks,Double Vanity,Ground Floor,His/Hers Closet,Shower,Tub,Walk-in Closet
- Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Garage Door Opener,Laundry-Hookup,Microwave-Built-in,Oven-Built In
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Closet - Walk-Ins,Kitchen - Island,Open Floor Plan,Pantry - Walk-in,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Patio - Unscreened
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio - Unscreened,Storm Shutters. Sidewalks.
I-95 to Exit 191, West on Wickham Rd.; At roundabout take 3rd exit on to Lake Andrew. Continue straight until you reach Marquette Dr. Turn right on Desmond Av. to 7764.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price