TAKE ANOTHER LOOK! Just painted neutral color inside! Concrete Block construction built in 2002! Brand new metal roof! 2 bedrooms, but could easily be converted to 3!!! 2 baths and a big, one-car garage, includes washer & dryer. Fenced backyard w/shed & fruit trees and perfect for a garden! There's also a covered cage/pen for pets! Two large porches, one enclosed, one screened-in, plus a courtyard. The main living area features an open-concept floorplan, a spacious kitchen w/oak cabinets w/breakfast bar overlooking the family room (currently the dining room), vaulted ceilings. Tile & wood floors-NO CARPETING. Great West Melbourne location near downtown, the mall, I-95 exit, only 6.5 miles to the beach! Walk/bike to 2 nearby park.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,177 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dryer,Electric Range,Freezer,Ice Maker Hookup,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault,Laundry in Garage,Open Floor Plan,Pull Down Stairs,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Car Attchd Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Courtyard,Fence - Wood,Porch - Enclosed,Porch/Patio - Screened,Shed. Cul-De-Sac,Fruit Trees.
W. New Haven to Hollywood Blvd, turn south. Turn Left on Thomas Jefferson.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price