Why build? Newer one-story home with 4 bedrooms possible 5-bedrooms ,3 baths, 2 car garage, screened lanai, and large fenced yard. City water and city sewer and NO HOA! Tile floors throughout home, no carpet, vaulted ceiling in family room, private dining room, kitchen has huge breakfast bar, built in desk and a walk-in pantry with ample storage, split bedroom floor plan, owner's suite with a very large walk-in closet, dual sinks, garden tub and walk in shower. Jack and Jill bedroom with bath and another bedroom with bath access is perfect for guest or multi-generational living. Home comes with energy efficient heat pump water heater, rounded drywall corners, built in wall pest control system and pull-down attic stairs. This is the home for you!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,556 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
PORT MALABAR UNIT 9
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Sinks,Ground Floor,Shower,Tub,Walk-in Closet
- Built-In Microwave,Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Range,Garage Door Opener,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault,Laundry Tub,Pantry - Walk-in,Pull Down Stairs
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Dtchd Garage.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence - Vinyl,Porch/Patio - Screened,Storm Shutters. Paved Street.
Malabar road to San Filippo turn south , right on Jupiter and left on Alesio
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price