Well maintained home in quaint neighborhood close to Eastern Florida, Health First Hospital & L3 Harris. No HOA! Upgrades include new carpet in all bedroom's remainder of home is tile, brand new 200 amp electrical box, freshly painted exterior, new range, new evaporator coil on a.c., guest bath has new faucet, countertop, mirror, light fixture, and fresh paint. Master bath has fresh paint, new countertop, new faucets,walk in shower and double sinks. Split floor plan with living, kitchen, dining, and family room. Large master bedroom with walk in closet. Fenced yard w/ new wood privacy gates on both sides. Solid wood interior doors, landscaping lighting and lamppost on daylight sensors, four security cameras connected to dvr recorder, stairs for attic access. Big bedrooms!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,580 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
PORT MALABAR UNIT 28
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Sinks,Ground Floor,Shower,Walk-in Closet
- Dishwasher,Laundry-Hookup,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Laundry in Garage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence - Chain,Patio Slab. City,West of US1.
Babcock (North of Malabar) to Charles Blvd. and turn West on Charles, first left on Piegon,first right on Lara
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price